Move more, feel better
Millions of us now work from home for part or all the week. Without a daily commute, we move less – leading a more sedentary work life. In fact, without the need to leave home some homeworkers are walking as few as 2,000 steps per day!
Plus, poor ergonomic set ups – with that chair you quickly bought at the start of lockdown - have led to an explosion in issues such as back and neck pain. Sound familiar?
Treadmill desks are the perfect solution.
Sit, stand, walk for full flexibility
Under desk treadmills are the answer to combining movement and mild exercise into your work day. Our range of sit/stand desks can be used with a walking pad and a chair for full flexibility so you can easily change between, sitting, standing and walking - all at the same desk!
With numerous health benefits, a treadmill desk will help you to reduce lethargy and hit your step goals. We can help you to choose the right set up for your space, making movement an easy part of your daily routine.
Our superior quality machines last the distance.
Great health benefits
Health practitioners such as physiotherapists and chiropractors recognise the value of treadmill desks and walking pads and recommend us to their clients. The many benefits include:
- Better posture: sitting for long periods can lead to poor posture, while standing and walking while you work enables you to maintain an upright posture.
- Reducing the risk of chronic pain: treadmill desks and walking pads allow individuals to stay active and reduce the risk of developing chronic pain.
- Stronger cardiovascular health: incorporate low-impact exercise into your daily routine, which can help improve cardiovascular health.
- Improving mental health: stay active and reduce stress while working, through regular steady, low-impact exercise.
- Help with weight loss: regular use can help people lose weight and stay in shape - burn calories while walking and working!
Staying active while you work can help to improve your overall health and wellbeing.